Tuesday, February 17, 2009

48 Things

I stole this off of Facebook. Coleson has a Facebook, but I'm just not that cool. Maybe someday, but until then this looked fun, so I figured I'd edit it for those of us untrendy, old fashioned folks like me. Sorry, I noticed a few numbers were already missing and I took off a few that didn't apply to my blog version, so it's not quite 48 things, but you'll just have to deal! :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: my middle name is an acronym for my grandma's names
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't know, I don't cry much
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? nope
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? the cutest baby in the whole world!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like to think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? not often, but my husband is fluent :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? probably not now that I'm a mom
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh's
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yep
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? choc chip cookie dough
14 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ? I'm the most unobservant person ever. I may meet you five times before I remember you, it's nothing personal.
15. RED OR PINK? Georgia Bulldawg Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my knees
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Nana
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey pj bottoms and slippers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing except Ryan playing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? fresh cut grass and vanilla
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? no one yet today, Coleson last night
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Hum, I stole it off of Facebook...
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Braves baseball and UGA football
27. HAIR COLOR? blonde, people, blonde!!
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I'm blind as a bat
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican or Pizza
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings, I'm a wuss
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fireproof - a super early bday present!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? my grey Mickey sweatshirt
34 SUMMER OR WINTER? summer!!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who from, mostly hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cookies or brownies with ice cream
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? world peace?
38. WHAT (in general)BOTHERS YOU THE MOST? people who don't take responsibility for themselves
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Total Control by David Baldacci
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHt? Brothers and Sisters on the computer, we don't have any tv at all
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S): summer- lawn mowers and airplanes
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm too young :)
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? South Africa
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENTS? nope
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Titusville FL
48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? the Walton High School Marching Raider band - not only are we hs sweethearts, we're band geeks!

No comments: