Wednesday, July 8, 2009

fudges...

So I was signing on to post about our 4th of July trip to Weekapaug, but now I'm all distracted. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures on this site? I think I messed it all up when I was clearing out some photos on my picasa page. They are apparently linked and when I delated some on picasa, it appears to have delated them on here. Oops. So anyways, as I said I'm all distracted now trying to figure out what I goofed and if I can fix it, or if I should just say sorry and go forward from here. I will post shortly about Weekapaug though!

2 comments:

Farah said...

sad. Yes, I too am having difficulty with the pics. Can't wait to see your trip.

Amy Chase said...

I don't know what I did! And it appears to be getting worse! Yesterday it was only half or so that were missing, today they all seem to be gone. Frustrating!!

Ps I promise to call you this afternoon Farah. I was going to call yesterday, but ending up spending two hrs in the bank parking lot with a dead car...