Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boring

I feel like I should write a blog, since it's been a week since my last post. I really want to be better about updating, but I'm simply not sure what to post about this week. We've just been hanging out, doing our thing.

Ryan had me cracking up the other day. While driving he got going on all the things he is going to do when he grows up. A few highlights:

* "I get bigger, I go shopping, buy stuff" (one of the longest sentences he's put together).
* "I cut grass, I get bigger" (Daddy's favorite!).
* "I get bigger, I play tennis ball" (Mommy & Mom-Mom played in a tennis tournament last weekend, thus he's been talking a lot about tennis).

Well there ya go, found something semi-fun to write about. :)

1 comment:

SZ said...

i love that he's already thinking and talking about his future! great that he gets that concept, very cool!