Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer time

oops, seems I took a little break there from blogging.  Nothing huge to report, so I think I'll cheat and just do a few bullet points to get us all caught back up...

*lots of swimming still!  We even went with Ryan's friends Seth & Wyatt from preschool one day last week. 
*Abby's 15month checkup.  She finally hit 20lbs!  Her head is 95%, height is 60th (31 inches), and weight is 20th percentile.  tall, skinny, with a big head.  Sound like anyone else we know? 
*watching belated fireworks with Lincoln & Dalton.  Fireworks in the street aren't as scary as I thought they'd be and we all had fun. 
*Family movie night: Gnomeo & Juliet.  Super cute and {spoiler alert} loved the happy ending.
*Hosting Alicia's baby shower.  Only six weeks til her baby girl gets here, yay!
*Abby's 103 degree fever and uti :(
*Ryan & Mommy went on a playdate with Ms. Tara & Madeleine to a picnic lunch and the new Winnie the Pooh movie. 
*Mommy & Daddy's datenight!  Buckhead pizza.  Good while we there, let's just say it didn't sit well though...
*lots of errands, getting ready for vacation!
*Mommy's girl's night out!  All seven of the old mountain lake girls were there, what a fun night!
*Abby's getting pretty good at eating with a fork, although we had a few setbacks due to not eating at all with the uti.
*Daddy did an awesome job laying lots of pinestraw on the hill out back.  Darn HOA.

Hopefully I remembered all the big events.  Hard to believe summer's almost over :(  Cherokee county only has one more week.  Fortunately preschool doesn't start quite yet so we can enjoy a little more fun.  Vacation soon!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

And he now floats, true it is underwater, but he is a log and floats like an arrow!!