Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dismissed!

Ryan is officially done with speech therapy!  He's been doing great, had caught up to his peers, and has actually been working on articulations at an eight-year-old's level.  I think he just got stuck in the system [it is government after all :)] and I've been ready for him to be done!  If he still needed it, that'd be one thing, but I just don't think  he's been getting nearly as much out of it recently.  So I am very excited and proud to say that as of yesterday, he is out of the program and we are free!  He had a great teacher this past year, Ms. Holt, and we appreciate all her hard work.  He also made a friend named Colin, although Colin must have been dismissed as well - he disappeared a couple months ago and we haven't seen him since. 

No comments: