Friday, August 1, 2008

Weekapaug

Ryan and I are headed up to Weekapaug RI this weekend. We are super excited to see Ryan's great-grandma, as well as aunts and uncles and grandpa Clay and Jo-Ann! Unfortunately Coleson will not be able to go with us. I am a little worried about the plane ride since it's our first time on a plane and our first trip without Coleson. But I'm sure it will go smoothly and we'll have Aunt Sarah with us for lots of help and support. I'm just praying and hoping we can get everything we need on the plane without too much hassle and with no extra charges! After our family breakfast this morning (at Chick-fil-a!), we went to Walmart and picked out a new toy for Ryan that he won't see until he gets on the plane. Hopefully that, combined with cheerios, will make for an okay ride! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone up north and hanging out on the beach. We'll be back Tuesday night and we'll catch up with ya'll then! And if you see Coleson this weekend, be sure to say hey in case he's lonely :)

1 comment:

thatcaroljones said...

Hey guys! How are you? Ryan is soooo cute! Just wanted you to know you can email me at
cjones3730@gmail.com

my old email is no longer working!