Friday night the much anticipated [at least by my mom :)] movie, Dolphin Tale, came out and we were right there to see it! Ryan and I met up with Grandma, Grandpa, and Ms. Lori to take it in. It was a good movie, esp if you accept the facts beforehand that a.) very little of it is actually true and b.) there's a little bit of cheesiness to it. Although, I must say, it was not nearly as cheesy as I expected!
Ryan did very well with the movie and seemed to enjoy himself. We had talked about the dolphin a little beforehand and read the book Winter's Tail. We also saw Winter on one of the tv morning shows and Grandma had bought him a stuffed Winter a few years back. And it was a 7pm showing, so he was calm and sleepy. In fact, as soon as the credits started rolling, he jumped saying I'm ready to go home, let's go! He was asleep before I'd even turned on to the main road in front of the theater!
If you get the chance to see it, please be sure to do so and support Winter! She's an amazing dolphin and if you don't believe me, ask my mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment