Saturday, February 4, 2012

Recent Going-ons

Cutest thing ever:  Abby saying good bye to Ryan's "magic" train the other morning.  It was time to leave to pick Ryan up from preschool, so I said something along the lines of let's go to the car to get Ryan.  She walked into the family room, did her adorable little squat that makes my knees creak just watching her, got right up to the engine of the train, waved, and said "bye bye train bye bye."  Soooo sweet!!

Yesterday we had a picnic in the back of the van with Ryan's friends Asher and Graydon [and all the sibs].  I love listening to four and three year olds talk!  One snippet I heard that made me smile: "I have a Grandpa too!  What's your Grandpa's name?  Grandpa!"

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking the kids to Chickfila this morning for breakfast and playplace time [and for picking up breakfast for Mommy too!].  As they were leaving and giving Mommy hugs, Ryan said "get some good rest Mommy for you and the baby in your belly"  Love that little guy :)

UPDATED:  I forgot to mention my parrot:  I missed a call from Abby's pediatrician Friday morning, so I called back and I said this was Amy Chase calling.  From the backseat Abby shouts "Amy Chase! Amy Chase!"  I bet she said it ten times.  She was so loud, the lady on the phone could hear her and had a laugh too!

And yes, in case you were wondering Abby still calls SpiderMan "bad guy."  She always refers to Ryan's oversized action figure as "bad guy" and then when we were at a friend's house a couple weeks ago, she took a SpiderMan magnet off the fridge and brought me "bad guy!!" 

No comments: