Thursday, December 1, 2016

Totally Cheating ....

Greetings from the future ...  September 2019 to be exact, hehehe.

I've been busy catching up on all sorts of photo projects that I've been meaning to do for years!  Printing pictures, updating picture frames, finally finishing Ryan's k-5 shutterfly book, and yes printing blog books.  I just ordered 2013-2015.  I'm going to spend some time backdating posts into 2016 so that on my next round of book printing, I'll have even more content and memories to share :)

I'll insert some pictorial highlights of the year here at the end of 2016, and hopefully one day soon, these memories will also be printed out and proudly displayed on the fireplace bookshelves.  I love that all three of my babies enjoy reading these books, and I look forward to finally providing some new material!

Enjoy my Ryan, Abby, and Chloe!  Mommy loves you!!

No comments: