Friday, June 27, 2008
Crazy Stuff
Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged and this one has to be real short too (Coleson would probably kill me if he knew I was even on the computer at all instead of packing!). I'll blog more next week and fill ya'll in on the details, but long story short we are moving. Today. Crazy! We came full circle and decided last week that renting was really the best option. It's a great financial move for us and it allows us to see what it's like living back in Dawsonville before we commit and buy anything. And we still own our house here, so we have the option to come back in nine months like nothing ever happened if we chose to do that. So Monday I get a call that someone wants to see the house. By Monday night we have a lease drawn up, Tuesday morning they verbally accept it, and on Wednesday we had signatures. We signed a lease of our own at lunch on Wednesday and off we go! We're super excited about this opportunity and are looking forward to seeing what God has planned for the next nine months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment